Jan. 19, 1932 - Jan. 1, 2012
Charles B. Davis moved to Okmulgee in 1965, when he began his accounting practice in the Enterprise Building and taught accounting and computer programming part time at Okmulgee Tech. Charles was instrumental in bringing computers into the City of Okmulgee, R.E.C. and several local credit unions. He was well known for the many handicap ramps he built around Okmulgee. He was an active member of the Okmulgee Rotary Club, having served as president, was an Okmulgee Chamber of Commerce Ambassador, past member of the Salvation Army and a member of the Calvary Baptist Church since 1966, where he served as a Deacon and church treasurer for many years.